They do podcast research, audio editing or admin
Creating a popular podcast can be time-consuming, and many podcasters find it essential to farm out some of the regular tasks involved. Doing so can also give you back time you need to build engagement on your podcast or work on the fun bits you actually enjoy. At Rachel’s List, you can find a talented podcast producer to help with...
- Audio editing and management
- Evaluating content pitches, handling guest liaison
- Marketing and social media promotion of your podcast
- Writing long-form podcast scripts
- Monitoring metrics and listener demographics
- Creating audiograms and other social posts